Father is home sleeping in his newly delivered bed – at home. Yay. All is well once again.
- he’ll eat well
- he’ll have his meds regularly
- dilantin for seizures 4-5 times per day
- dexamethasone twice a day for swelling
- stand up and stretch his legs now and then
- Laura and the Fraser Health home care people can make sure he’s cleaned up when needed
- feel well enough to talk with people again
- Laura can get some respite when needed.
All this can be done at home, not in the hospital.
I’ve kept Aunt Isobel and Aizlynn up to speed with what I know.
(Now it’s time to take care of myself – ear infection – earache, vertigo, & nausea.)